Account administrators can automate study assignment and report delivery by setting workflow rules for their organization.
Set workflow rules by following these steps.
- Navigate to the Admin page from the header link at the top of the page.
- Click the Workflow Rules link. Existing rules are shown in the Rule list.
- Add a new rule by clicking Add a Rule.
- Select the rule's status from the drop-down list. Only Active rules are applied to UltraLinq's workflows for your organization.
- Select the parameters for the rule from the drop-down lists. Rules can assign studies or deliver reports to users when the study is uploaded or finalized.
- Click Save to add the new rule to the Rule list.
- To edit an existing rule, click the rule in the Rule list. Change the rule's status or parameters, and click Save.
Note: While a rule cannot be removed, a rule can be made inactive by switching its status from Active to Inactive.