Flash Player, which our former Viewer runs on, has become an outdated piece of technology. Browsers are no longer supporting the Flash Player. Initially released in 1996 it will be completely phased out in 2020 by Adobe, the company that created it.
As an alternative, UltraLinq offers the HTML5 viewer.
- All users will be required to transition to the HTML5 viewer in 2018.
- We will no longer support or troubleshoot flash related issues.
UltraLinq's new HTML5 viewer is fast and secure with an improved visual design to give greater access to features that improve your clinical assessments. The HTML5 viewer contains improved measurements, annotations, keyboard/mouse shortcuts, and clinical tools.
Changing Viewer Mode
To change your viewer type:
1. Log into UltraLinq.
2. Navigate to Preferences in the top-right corner of the main exam page.
3. Click on "Change Preferences".
4. Select the HTML5 Viewer Type from the drop-down.
5. Save your changes