View an exam's items by following these steps.
- Make sure the exam is visible in the Exam List. Use the Exam Search bar to filter exams.
- Click the patient's name on the individual exam entry. Or, you can click the Images link on the right side of the individual exam entry.
- The Exam page opens to the Clips & Stills tab for that exam.
- From Thumbnail view, double click an image or clip to see it in Single view.
- Navigate between images and clips in Single view by clicking a thumbnail in the left panel. You can also navigate between images and clips using the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Additional views are available. Switch views by clicking one of these icons:
Note: The screenshots of icons are from the HTML5 viewer. Appearances may vary in the Flash viewer.
- switches to Dual view. This shows two sequential images at the same time.
- switches to Quad View. This shows four sequential images at the same time.