1. Begin by logging in at www.ultralinq.com.
2. Upon logging in, you will see the main exam screen.
From this page you may:
- Search for exams using the search fields and filters at the top.
- Save a copy of your search results to a spreadsheet using the "Export Exam List" function.
- View any of the exams in the list by clicking on the patient's name.
3. When viewing an exam, you may adjust patient demographics, view images/clips, or make adjustments to the worksheet.
- Exam Listing Default Status determines if you see unread exams, read exams or a combination of both when you login
- Exam Listing Default Sort determines the order in which exams are displayed, the default option is Exam Date which sorts exams by newest/oldest exam date.
- Exam Listing Default Sort Direction determines if the oldest or newest exams are listed first (if sorting by date), or if the exams are sorted A-Z (if sorting by specific role)
- Ascending puts the Oldest exam first
- Descending puts the Youngest exam first
5. Some other notable Preferences:
- You may also adjust whether or not you receive copies of finalized exam reports using the Delivery Preference option
- Send Unread Notification will send you e-mails once, twice, or four times daily alerting you that new exams have been uploaded
- Further information regarding Preferences is available via this link.