The Preferences page shows your account preferences.
- Navigate to the Preferences page from the header link at the top of the page:
If you are on the Exam page, you may need to click to see the link.
- Click the Change Preferences link. This takes you to the Edit Preferences page.
- Edit your preferences:
- Prefix, First Name, Last Name, Suffix: Your name as it appears within UltraLinq and on reports.
- Email: For delivering reports and resetting passwords
- Code: Matches an exam to a user, used in some workflows in which the modality designates who is assigned to an exam
- Company Name, Company Address: For report header information
- Report Delivery Fax Number: For delivering reports by fax (if enabled on your account)
- Report Delivery Preference: For selecting a preferred delivery format
Note: Selecting a delivery preference does not guarantee that you receive a copy of the report. Report delivery is controlled by settings only available to account administrators.
- Send Unread Notification:How often email notifications are sent to interpreting physicians when a new exam is assigned
- Send Stat Notification:When checked, immediately sends an email when a stat exam is assigned
- Exam Listing Default Status: Determines how the Exam List is sorted by status
- Exam Listing Default Sort:Determines how the Exam List is sorted by several criteria, usually the exam date
- Exam Listing Default Sort Direction: Determines the direction of the Exam List's order (for example, ascendign or descending alphabetically, or by chronological order)
- Worksheet Location: Not used
- Viewer Type: Switches between the Flash and HTML Viewers
- Viewer Default View: Sets a default view when loading exam images
- Default Modality: Filters the Exam List to exams captured by the selected modality
- Collapse header on Study Page: When checked, hides patient demographics in the exam viewer.
- Click Save to save these preferences. Most preferences are applied automatically. To apply the Exam Listing Default Status, Exam Listing Default Sort, and Exam Listing Default Sort Direction preferences, log out and log back into UltraLinq.
Changing Your Password
Change your password by following these steps.
- From the Preferences page, click the Change Password link. This takes you to the Change Password page.
- Enter your current password, then your new password. Confirm your new password. Click Save.