The UpLinq Exam List shows active and existing, processed exams. UpLinq processes exams in the order they appear.
Menu Bar and Options
The Menu Bar helps you manage exams at a more detailed level.
- About: Opens the About UpLinq 2.7 window
- Preferences: Changes UpLinq configurations
- Exit: Closes and exits UpLinq
- Active Exams: Shows only exams that are processing or in the processing queue
- View Exams Added in the Last 24 Hours: Shows only exams added to UpLinq in the last 24 hours
- View Last 7 Days Exams: Shows only exams added to UpLinq in the last 7 days (If the retention period is set to less than 7 days, this option only shows exams processed during the retention period.)
- View Last 30 Days Exams: Shows only exams added to UpLinq in the last 7 days (If the retention period is set to less than 7 days, this option only shows exams processed during the retention period.)
- View Log: Opens the Log View window, which shows a detailed log of UpLinq operations
- Send Log: Sends your log data to Client Services
About UpLinq Window
Click File > About to access the About UpLinq 2.7 window. Click About Qt to learn more about the C++ toolkit used in UpLinq.
Log View Window
Click View > View Log to access the Log View window.
Exam List Toolbar
The Exam List toolbar allows you to add exams to the Exam List. The toolbar also allows you to manually process exams and pause exam processing.
The Exam List toolbar shows the following options:
- starts processing exams.
- pauses all exam processing.
- searches for exams in your local file directory.
- manually creates a new exam.
- opens UltraLinq's website in your browser.
Exam List Column Headings
The columns of the UpLinq Exam List give important information about individual exams.
Exams in UpLinq can be marked with the following statuses:
- shows that the exam is processing.
- shows that the exam processed successfully.
- shows that an error occurred during exam processing. Right click an exam with this status, and click Reprocess Exam. If an error remains, contact UltraLinq Client Services.
- shows that the exam skipped processing. To process a skipped exam, right click an exam with this status, and click Enable Exam or Reprocess Exam.
- Device Type shows the imaging modality that captured the exam.
- Patient Name shows the patient's name.
- Patient ID shows the patient's MRN or other unique identifier.
- Date of Birth shows the patient's birth date in YYYYMMDD format.
- Exam Type shows the type of exam that was performed.
- Date of Service shows the date the exam was performed in YYYMMDD format.
- Number of Clips shows the number of clips included in the exam.
- Attached Files shows the number of files attached to the exam.
- Encoding Progress shows the encoding progress as a percentage.
- Upload Progress shows the uploading progress as a percentage.
- Overall Progress shows the encoding and uploading progress together as a percentage.
Individual Exam Options
Note: Exams must be present in the UpLinq Exam List to access individual exam options.
Right click an exam in the UpLinq Exam List to show individual exam options.
UpLinq offers the following individual exam options:
- Move Exam to Top moves the exam to the top of the Exam List.
- Process Exam Next moves the exam to the second position in the Exam List.
- Move Exam Up One moves the exam up one position in the Exam List.
- Move Exam Down One moves the exam down one position in the Exam List.
- Move Exam to Bottom moves the exam to the bottom of the Exam List.
- Attach Files uploads a file as an attachment, which appears in the Attachments tab on the UltraLinq Exam page.
- Remove Attachments removes attached files from the exam.
- Edit Exam Worksheet opens the Worksheet Editor window.
- Explore Exam opens a folder containing the exam's files in Windows Explorer.
- Skip Exam stops the exam from being processed or uploaded.
- Enable Exam allows a skipped exam to be processed.
- Validate Exam validates the exam.
- Reprocess Exam processes and uploads the exam again, overwriting the existing exam.
- Delete Exam deletes the exam and all its files from UpLinq.
Find the UpLinq Status Indicator on the bottom of the application window.
The Drive status on the left shows the hard drive space used as a percentage. If hard drive space is running low, a red warning notification appears.
The UpLinq Connection status on the right is dependent on your Internet connection.
- On Line, in green, shows that UpLinq can successfully communicate with UltraLinq's server.
- Unknown, in red, shows that UpLinq cannot communicate with UltraLinq's server. If the UpLinq status is Unknown, exams can be added and processed (encoded). However, they will not upload to UltraLinq until UpLinq can communicate with UltraLinq's server.