NOTICE: Do not shut down your computer while running UpLinq. This results in database corruption or duplicated exams uploaded to UltraLinq.
You can set up UpLinq to run continuously in the background to monitor for new exams without having to manually open the application.
Run UpLinq as a service by following these steps.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\UltraLinq_DICOM. Double click FireDaemonUI.exe.
- Click .
- Fill in the Program tab.
- Enter UpLinq in the Short Name field.
- Enter UpLinq in the Display Name field.
- Enter C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraLinq\UpLlinq 2.7\UpLinq.exe in the Executable field.
- Enter C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraLinq\UpLinq 2.7 in the Working Directory field.
- In the Settings tab, uncheck the box by Interact with Desktop, and enter your computer's administrator username and password (This is to allow the service to run on the computer).
- Click OK to save all changes.