NOTICE: Do not shut down your computer while running UpLinq. This results in database corruption or duplicated exams uploaded to UltraLinq.
NOTICE: The exam file size limit for still images is 10 MB.
If using an Internet connection of 1 mbps, and if the image size is less than 200 KB, an exam uploaded through UpLinq can be viewed in UltraLinq within 20 minutes. When multiple exams are uploaded as a group under these conditions, the exams can be viewed in UltraLinq within 20 minutes multiplied by the number of exams:
For example, if 3 exams, each less than 200 KB, are uploaded through a 1 mbps Internet connection, those exams are available to view in UltraLinq within 60 minutes (20 minutes x 3 exams).
Add existing exams to UpLinq by following these steps.
Note: If the error, "Editor form data not set" appears, no worksheet has been configured within UpLinq. Contact Client Services to enable the worksheet, and then restart UpLinq.
- Click on the Exam List toolbar.
- Select the ultrasound machine type. Click Next.
- Click Browse to select the source directory where the exam files can be found. Then click Search.
- Click Yes to add the found exams.
- In the Exam List toolbar, click to process the exam.