Only study administrators can export multiple exams by utilizing the Administrator Export feature.
Administrator Export will bundle all the exams into the one file.
- All users can export exams one at a time and individually using the standard Export feature.
- If you wish to download just a single image or clip see the following Article.
Exports can be generated in ISO and ZIP formats.
- ISO files are container files used to burn CDs and DVDs. The are compatible with most CD burning software.
- Zip Files are used when storing/viewing the images on a hard-drive or USB. They are compressed folder files like those found on your computer.
DICOM files can also be exported. You only need to use this option if uploading the exams to another PAC system or when utilizing a DICOM viewer.
Note: You will only be able to export exams you have access to.
Using Admin Export
Note: If you are able to see the following options on the Core screen your user has the study admin permission. If not, you can use standard export to export individual exams. If you require the study admin permissions you must contact your account’s administrator.
- From the Exam List, check the boxes next to the exams you want to export.
- Select Export from the admin task-bar
- Enter a name for the file in the Name field.
- Select whether to generate the export in ZIP or ISO format. You can also check options for only including selected images and/or including DICOM files. Note: You will only be able to export DICOM files from an exam that was uploaded in DICOM format.
- Click Save.
- UltraLinq redirects to the Export page. where you can:
- Review the exams added to the export.
- Remove Exam(s) if required
- Select Generate Export. The export generation time is dependent on number of exams, number of files per exam, size of files in an exam, and whether the export contains DICOM files.
- Once Generated Select Download.
If you have chosen ISO format you can burn to CD/DVD using your CD burning software. Please see the following article for more information on how to use an ISO file with some of the more common burning softwares.
Note: Exports DICOM will contain significantly more data than exports that do not contain DICOM files and thus generation will take longer.
- DICOM files are not image files. The DICOM files must be imported into a 3rd party DICOM Viewer; there is no native DICOM viewer on the CD.
- The DICOM files are located in the "Exam_DICOM" folder. Each exam’s files are stored in their own unique folder.
If you wish to view a list of your current Exports and all your user’s exports generated in the last 15 days by selecting View Exports from the Shortcuts menu on the Core page.