All users can export exams one at a time by Patient Exam Export.
- Study administrators can export multiple exams by using Administrator Export.
- If you wish to download just single images/clips see the following Article.
Exports can be generated in ISO and ZIP formats.
- ISO files are container files used to burn CDs and DVDs.
- Zip Files are used when storing/viewing the images on a hard-drive or USB.
DICOM files can also be exported. You only need to use this option if viewing the exams on another PACs system or viewer which supports DICOM.
Note: You must have access to the exam you want to export.
Using Patient Exam Export
NOTICE: Patient Exam Export defaults to the ISO format.
1. Select the exam for export from the core page.
2. On the right hand side select Export.
Note: If you do not see the options menu as below you will need to select:
3. This will bring you to the export options screen.
4. Once you have selected the format, it will display "Generate Export"
5. Once you have clicked "Generate Export" and the file has been generated you will be able to download.
Note: As stated above, this will download a file in ISO format that you can burn to CD/DVD as per the following article.
Note: DICOM exports will generally be very large and can take quite a while to generate.
- The DICOM files must be imported into a 3rd party DICOM Viewer; there is no native DICOM viewer on the CD.
- The DICOM files are located in the "Exam_DICOM" folder. All exams are separated by patient name and Date of Service.