All users can export exams one at a time by Quick Export.
- Study administrators can export multiple exams by using Administrator Export.
- If you wish to download just single images/clips see the following Article.
Exports can be generated in ISO and ZIP formats.
- ISO files are container files used to burn CDs and DVDs.
- Zip Files are used when storing/viewing the images on a hard-drive or USB.
DICOM files can also be exported. You only need to use this option if viewing the exams on another PACs system or viewer which supports DICOM.
Note: You must have access to the exam you want to export.
Using Quick Export
NOTICE: Quick Export defaults to the ISO format.
1. Select the exam for export from the core page.
2. On the right hand side select Quick Export.
Note: If you do not see the option menu as below you will need to select:
3. This will automatically bring you to the export status screen. Initially the status will be Generating Export.
4. Once the file has been generated you will be able to download.
Note: As stated above, this will download a file in ISO format that you can burn to CD/DVD as per the following article.
You can change the format of the quick export on a per exam basis:
1. Select edit next to the patients name.
2. Select the file type and format for export.
Shown below are the default settings for the export:
You can select the settings to suit your needs, for instance if you wish for a ZIP file and in DICOM format you would choose:
3. Select Save, the export will begin to generate as per previous instruction.
Note: DICOM exports will generally be very large and can take quite a while to generate.
- The DICOM files must be imported into a 3rd party DICOM Viewer; there is no native DICOM viewer on the CD.
- The DICOM files are located in the "Exam_DICOM" folder. All exams are separated by patient name and Date of Service.