If you are updating to a newer version of UpLinq you will first need to remove the currently installed version.
Remove Study Data
1. Open your existing version of UpLinq and select File -> Preferences
NOTE The screenshot below shows the most common setup for the DICOM and Encoded directories, however, your directories may be different, please ensure you clear data from the directories listed in your UpLinq preferences.
- DICOM Directory: C:\ProgramData\UltraLinq\UpLinq 2.8.3\studies
- Encoded Directory: C:\ProgramData\UltraLinq\UpLinq 2.8.3\encoded
2. Close UpLinq
3. Navigate to the directories in Windows and delete the contents of both folders. DO NOT delete the studies and encoded folders themselves:
In the example below the DICOM directory is C:/ProgramData/UltraLinq/UpLinq 2.8.3/studies (remember that yours may be different based on the locations you noted in Step 2)
NOTE If you cannot see the Program Data folder, please follow these instructions:
- Select all the files in the folder (Shortcut Key = Ctrl+A)
- Right-click and select Delete
4. Do the same for your encoded directory
Uninstall UpLinq 2.8.3
1. Click the Windows search bar and type "Add or remove"
2. Select the option Add or remove programs
3. Type "UpLinq" in the Search filter and click Uninstall