If you receive the following error message while trying to view loops within Cardiostream, you can correct the issue by uninstalling/re-installing Windows Media Player.
To uninstall/re-install Windows Media Player in Windows XP:
1. Navigate to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
2. Locate Windows Media Player and uninstall it.
3. Download and re-install the software via this website.
To uninstall/re-install Windows Media Player in Windows 7 and newer:
1. Navigate to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features
2. On the left side, select the option for "Turn Windows features On or Off".
3. Un-check the option for "Media Features" -> "Windows Media Player".
4. Save your changes and reboot.
5. Upon restarting, proceed through steps 1-3 again, except check the option to enable Windows Media Player.