UltraLinq’s Stress Clip Generator is used to synchronize pre/post exercise clips, and organize them in the appropriate sequence.
The following conditions must be met in order to utilize the Stress Clip Generator:
- The ultrasound device must export exams in DICOM format
- The ultrasound device must have a supported stress package. Please contact UltraLinq Client Services to determine if your device is compatible.
- The Stress Clip Generator must be enabled by UltraLinq Client Services
Once the above conditions have been met, you can create stress clips through the following process:
- View the “Clips & Stills” of the exam.
- Set the exam type for the appropriate exam to “Stress”. Users must have the “Study Assign” permission enabled to adjust exam types.
- Click the “Generate Stress Clips” button
UltraLinq will begin combining the 8 clips into sets of 2. New clips will appear first in the list of thumbnails, and when selected, will play in sync. The clips will also have a date/time stamp.