While UltraLinq does not have integrated functionality to view an exam's images/clips side-by-side with the exam worksheet, you may still view them simultaneously.
To view the images and worksheet together on one monitor:
1. Before viewing the patient’s study, on the Main Exam Screen, right-click on the patient’s name and select “Open Link in New Window”. This will open a new window with the patient’s images and clips.
2. In the original window, left-click on the patient’s name.
3. Now the exam is open in two web browsers; both discussing the images and clips. Click "Worksheet" in one of the browsers, and re-size both windows to the desired size.
To view the images and worksheet on two monitors:
1. First, set your desktop settings to "Extend the Desktop". Instructions to extend your desktop are here:
- 2. Open an exam in two browser windows by following the steps listed above.
- 3. Drag one of the windows from the first monitor to the second.