By default, UpLinq will not allow you to upload duplicate exams; however, a need to do so often arises. This article will guide you through the process of clearing UpLinq’s history to allow duplicate exams to upload.
1. In UpLinq’s Preferences, locate the “Source” and “Encoded” directories.
2. Close the UpLinq program.
3. Delete the contents of those two folders. Do not delete the folders themselves.
4. To clear UpLinq’s history, navigate to the appropriate path:
C:\Program Data\UltraLinq\UpLinq 2.7.X*
Note the “Program Data” folder is hidden by default. To show hidden folders, please follow these instructions from Microsoft (Windows 7 or newer).
5. The history file is “UpLinq.mdb”. The “MDB” extension may not be visible, depending on your settings. The type should be listed as “Microsoft Access Database” or “Master Database”.
Delete this file, and re-launch UpLinq. All exams sent to UpLinq will upload, regardless of whether or not they are duplicates.
*There may be multiple UpLinq 2.7.X folders. Select the one with the most recent version.