Install UpLinq 2.7.8 by following these steps.
NOTICE: If you have installed an earlier version of UpLinq before, follow steps 1 and 2 to delete any existing files and to uninstall the application.
1. If you have an earlier version of UpLinq installed on your computer, delete any processed files from your source file folders.
- Open your existing version of UpLinq. Open Preferences.
- Locate the source directory and encoded directory folders.
- Close UpLinq.
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the source directory folder and the encoded directory found in step 1b. Delete the contents of both folders. Do not delete the folders themselves.
2. If you have an earlier version of UpLinq installed on your computer, uninstall the earlier version of UpLinq as well as Quicktime.
- In Microsoft Windows, navigate to the Control Panel.
- Under Programs and Features, select Uninstall a program (Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program).
- Select the earlier version of UpLinq, then click Uninstall. If Quicktime is installed on your computer, uninstall the application using the same process.
3. Download UpLinq 2.7.8 by entering the following address in your web browser: http://downloads.ultralinq.net/uplinq/uplinq-2.7.8.exe. If you have trouble downloading the file, contact Client Services.
4. Run uplinq-2.7.8.exe from the Downloads folder in Windows Explorer.
5. Follow the prompts from the Setup Wizard.