An account administrator can create a list of up to five ICD-10 codes per exam type. This list appears as a search suggestion in the worksheet. Customized quick lists apply to the entire organization.
Customize your organization's ICD-10 quick list by following these steps.
- Navigate to the Admin page from the header link at the top of the page.
- Click the Customization link.
- Select an exam type from the drop-down list. Each exam type can have an ICD-10 quick list.
- Search for ICD-10 codes to include in the quick list. You can search by ICD-10 code or keyword.
- Click the ICD-10 code to add it to the quick list. You can add up to five ICD-10 codes per exam type.
- Rearrange the quick list's order by dragging and dropping ICD-10 codes.
- To remove an ICD-10 code from the quick list, hover over it, and click X.