When completing a worksheet, you can populate findings and conclusions with reusable comments and presets. These comments and presets can be customized.
Add your custom comments and presets to the worksheet by following these steps.
- Navigate to the Worksheet tab on the Exam page.
- When completing the Physician Review section of the worksheet, type in comments you would like to add to the reusable comments and presets permanently.
- Before saving the worksheet, Click Add Comments & Presets underneath the existing comments and presets on the right side of the screen. A pop-up window appears.
- The box by Add to comments is checked by default. This saves your custom comments to the appropriate categories. Check the box by Save as Preset to save your all current comments as a preset.
- Review your comments to make sure any numbers are replaced with the appropriate measurement name. Make sure each number is assigned to the appropriate findings category by clicking the drop-down list.
Note: UltraLinq displays any fields that match the measurement exactly under the Fields Matched heading. You can select any other field from the worksheet under the Other Fields heading. You can also select the number itself (the first option in the list) to make it your default.
- Click Save.