UltraLinq can assign locations to exams. This enables:
- Reporting exam volume by location.
- Delivering reports by location.
- Customizing headers.
- Triggering workflow rules and automation.
Locations must be set by an account administrator. Locations can be assigned to exams automatically through data received from the modality or manually through UltraLinq.
Assign locations to exams manually by following these steps.
- On the Exam page, make sure patient demographics, exam information, and additional options are visible by clicking .
- Click [ edit ] to the right of the patient's name.
- A pop-up window appears. Select a location from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.