UltraLinq has two types of file attachments:
- Patient attachments appear in all exams for a patient.
- Exam attachments appear only in a specific exam. Exam attachments can only be added before finalizing the exam.
UltraLinq supports the following file formats for exam attachments:
Add file attachments to a single exam or to every exam for a single patient by following these steps.
- On the Exam page, make sure the patient and exam information fields are visible by clicking .
- To only add an attachment to this exam, click . To add an attachment to every exam for this patient, click .
- A pop-up window appears.
- Click Choose File, and browse for the file you want to attach.
- Optional: Add a file description.
- Click Save. The file is now attached. Download and delete attached files in the Attachments tab of the Exam page. PDF, JPEG, and PNG files can be previewed in the Attachments tab.