Clinicians must carefully review exams to determine acceptable image quality prior to use.
Select images to include with an exam's report by following these steps.
- From the Worksheet tab on the Exam page, click Select Images for Report on the right side of the worksheet's header section.
- A pop-up window appears, showing images from the exam.
- Click an image's thumbnail to view it in the right panel. You can navigate between images by clicking thumbnails or by clicking Previous or Next.
- To select an image, check the box to the left of its thumbnail, or click above the right panel. Selected images are highlighted in blue.
- When selecting multiple images, rearrange their order by dragging and dropping the thumbnails in the left panel.
- Deselect an image by unchecking the box to the left of its thumbnail or clicking . Deselect all images by clicking on the bottom of the left panel.
- When you are finished selecting images to include with the exam's report, click on the bottom of the right panel.