UltraLinq can send you email notifications when new exams are available. Notification settings can be changed by both users and account administrators.
As a user, change how often you receive email notifications from UltraLinq through the Preferences page by following these steps.
- Click the Change Preferences link.
- Select an option from the *Send Unread Notification drop-down list:
- Never does not send notification emails.
- Once Daily sends one email per day at 12:00 AM.
- Twice Daily sends two emails per day: at 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- 4 Times Daily sends four emails per day: at 12:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 6:00 PM.
- To receive immediate notification of new STAT exams, check the Send Stat Notification Email box under the drop-down list.
Managing Mobile Notifications for iPad
The UltraLinq Mobile app for iOS can send notifications to your device when exams are assigned or read.
Change how you receive notifications on your iPad by following these steps.
- Navigate to your iPad's Settings.
- Swipe down the list of apps to UltraLinq Mobile. Tap UltraLinq Mobile.
- In the right frame, tap Notifications.
- Toggle the options for notifications on and off:
- Allow Notifications
- Show in Notification Center
- Badge App Icon
- Show on Lock Screen