On the UltraLinq website, it is possible to combine two exams. Only users with the "Study Admin" permission may merge exams.
To initiate the merge, begin by checking the box next to the two exams you wish to merge.
Click the "Merge" button at the top of the list.
A window will appear alerting you how the merge will proceed.
Bear in mind:
- All of the information and images from the exam on the left will push into the exam on the right.
- The demographics for the patient on the left will disappear.
- The images from the exam on the left will appear at the end of the new exam that is created.
Some final considerations:
- Note there is no way to undo a merge.
- If you have more than 2 exams to combine, you will need to make multiple merges.
- You can only merge "unread" or "amendable" exams.